Rockabilly Reunion 2015, Lake Havasu, AZ

1:09 PM 0 Comments


This past weekend a friend and I bimbled over to Lake Hav for Rockabilly Reunion.

There were a lot of great cars. I wish I could've taken pictures of them all, and better pictures than just these from my phone. It was an eclectic mix of hot rods, rat rods, and the usual classics - Camaros, Bel Airs, Cadillacs, the occasional T-Bird or Corvette.

I've always loved the late '60s Camaros, and will someday add one to my stable


Some friends of mine have a Nash Metropolitan, but not like this one! This was just mad!
The artistic detailing on the chopped rat rads is really amazing. I love that they embrace the patina and go all out with leatherwork and pinstriping. The interior of this one was upholstered with tooled leather, like a western belt. It's the very embodiment of our modern "vintage" style.
Got a shirt from BoMonster. I was hoping to meet the real Grease Girl but she couldn't attend.
The sunset on Lake Havasu was amazing. I love the desert.

0 comments: